11/12/09

Art on eBay - landscape painting by Maxim Grunin



"Sunny, smile", 30"X30", acrylic on canvas (gallery wrap), 2009. This landscape painting is inspired by my interaction with nearby parks and ravines. These places can be truly sublime when one is out walking for a breath of fresh air. Here I become absorbed in my experience of living  in the present moment. My senses and my intellect immersed in the state of being. My current body of work attempts to bring these bits of sublime scenes to the viewer. The paintings are also informative of the color, line, contrast, space and paint application. I use palette knifes to construct most elements of this work. Paint splatters and drips are added to represent foreground detail. I also resort to the use of brushes in order to create thin linear elements and translucent washes. My work is available for sale on eBay and priced commission free:

No comments:

Post a Comment