5/18/09

Videos

Click on the links to view the videos

Abstract Paintings by Maxim Grunin - Slide show of my new none objective paintings in oils.
Park Corner - Maxim is painting a park corner scene. The video reveals the steps taken by the artist to produce a landscape painting in acrylics.
Time-lapse of a large landscape painting - Artist Maxim Grunin is painting a large 54"X72" landscape painting in acrylics.
Award Winner Maxim Grunin - Artist is awarded an Honoris Causa by the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario.
YouTube Slide Show of My Earlier Landscapes 
Time-lapse Acrylic Landscape, River
Time-lapse Acrylic Landscape, Alley 
Self portrait painting by Maxim Grunin - I paint a self portrait and talk about myself.







 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    Rica

    ReplyDelete